Human Capital Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_057486-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4700+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
This Human Capital Manager role supports a specific population on HC related activities. Activities include employee engagement, employee relations, orientation, performance management support, program, policy and procedure development and implementation, as well as payroll and benefits support for employees.
As Human Capital Manager you will have management and oversight responsibility for a team that deliver proactive and business focused HR advice and services for the UK and Ireland (a headcount circa 750).
You will also assist the Regional Human Capital Manager in providing support to the Directors of Talent Management, the Regional Head of Support Professional Talent Management, as well as to the rest of the HR Department in the UK with any HR Operational matters.
A bit about you...
- You will be an experienced HR professional with a proven track record of HR within a commercially focused environment - this role will suit someone who has worked within a large multinational organisation
- You will preferably be educated to degree level, ideally in a HR-related subject
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified
- Team Management experience is required
- Exposure to M&A work is advantageous
Your qualities will be...
- You'll be driven to provide a high level of service in a fast-paced environment.
- You can work effectively autonomously and in a team environment and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the firm.
- You'll be productive, flexible and to simultaneously manage multiple project priorities in a complex, performance-driven environment.
- Proven coaching and conflict management skills are highly desired!
Oliver Wyman is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where all individuals are treated equally regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.