Marsh Jelf Apprenticeship Scheme 2020
Location: London, United Kingdom
Secondary Locations: Leeds,United Kingdom;Bristol,,United Kingdom;Harrogate,,United Kingdom;
Company: MarshJob ID R_074315-en Apply
ABOUT MARSH JELF
Marsh Jelf is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We enable clients to grow, innovate and create value by helping them understand and better manage the risks they face, and ensuring they have the resiliency to withstand the unexpected. Marsh Jelf partners with clients to turn uncertainty into opportunity. We have more than 30,000 colleagues working together to serve our clients in more than 130 countries, out of approximately 500 offices worldwide. We provide risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations and individuals around the world.
We are award winning experts in Insurance, Risk Management and Employee Benefits for businesses and individuals.
Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve means we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients' needs today, anticipate what they need tomorrow, and help question if there's an even better way.
MARSH JELF OPPORTUNITY
Marsh Jelf provides you with an unrivalled accelerated foundation to your career with a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. It’s a challenging and rewarding apprenticeship programme, with a combination of on-the-job learning, working on real projects with real clients, a skills development programme, and formal qualifications.
If you are not afraid of hard work, have a passion for putting the client first and want to be an integral part of a successful team then you are probably looking in the right place.
Amongst other specialist areas there are two primary areas we recruit into:
- Client advisory
- Account handler
- Providing excellent levels of customer services to a portfolio of clients, responsible for maintaining and enhancing the revenue from your existing client base as well as undertaking an active sales role in generating new business through cross-sales across other divisions of the business and external opportunities.
- Maintaining an existing and sizeable portfolio of commercial clients by means of managing day-to-day queries, broking, midterm adjustments, renewals and loan processing. You will be expected to effectively manage key relationships with clients as well as internal stakeholders within the Marsh Jelf business.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
Our aim is to find the top apprentices to grow their career with us. Our clients span just about every industry so your knowledge and experience can too. In order to help us match your skills, throughout the assessment process we’re looking for key competencies including:
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experiences
- Able to work independently
- Detail Orientation
- Results focused
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Must be willing to perform within company and department standards
Office Locations include:
Marsh Jelf offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
DIVERSITY MATTERS AT MARSH JELF
At Marsh Jelf, we believe that diversity and inclusion are vital components of our future and our goal is to leverage the unique skillsets that each person brings to the company. We provide our colleagues with a supportive, collaborative environment that leads to innovative ideas and the ability to make an impact.