Senior Administrative Coordinator/Personal Assistant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_075463-en Apply
We are seeking applications for a Personal Assistant/Senior Administrative Coordinator to join the Trade Credit Team predominantly supporting the Trade Credit Leader. You will be based out of our St Botolph office in London.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- Extensive diary management, produce daily and weekly diary schedules with associated supporting documents
- Dealing with emails, phone calls and enquiries - ability to review and prioritise responses to internal and external requests
- Making international travel and entertainment arrangements in line with the Divisional Travel & Entertainment Policy, ensuring Visas, itineraries, boarding passes, accommodation and transfers are ready for travel
- Completion of monthly expenses ensuring completion and authorisation of all supporting documentation
- Meeting arrangements, invites, room bookings, catering
- Attendance and taking of minutes at meetings where required
Experience & Skills:
- Experience of a similar role is essential
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Professional, confidential and discreet
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good planning, organisation and people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
As a global leader in insurance broking and risk management, Marsh helps our clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative, industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. We have 27,000 employees worldwide, operations in more than 130 countries, and annual revenue of approximately $5.4 billion, along with comprehensive global expertise that spans 26 industry practices and more than 30 risk and specialty practices.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programmes. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.