Location: London, United Kingdom
Company: MercerJob ID R_053691-en Apply
Besides working for one of the world’s largest consultancy firms, you will be given opportunities to excel and grow in a high performing team here at Mercer. Teams are structured so that you are given opportunities to deliver advice and consult with a range of clients. You will be supported through real situations to continue to expand and to choose your own career path.
The key focus of the role would include
To manage the scope, quality, timeliness, budget and billing for multiple clients. Leading the research, analysis, evaluation and advice in respect of contract based pension arrangements for those clients.
Seeking opportunities to broaden exiting client relationships and knowledge of protection and health related products are desirable
Experience skills & attributes
- Leads complex client engagements, including managing overall service delivery, strategy, financial evaluations, plan design, renewal, business placement, benchmarking and other studies
- Assists in development of sophisticated benefits design and renewal strategies and drives the development of tools and solutions to address complex client issues
- Determines the full scope of services provided to the client and sets roles/responsibilities within the client team
- Is accountable for revenue/profitability for client accounts and projects
- Generates sales by expanding revenues from existing clients and by leading prospecting efforts with new clients
- Establishes effective carrier/vendor relationships to serve clients in benefits procurement and administration (eligibility, claims, billing, plan implementation, contracts, plan changes and necessary amendments
- Provides mentoring and coaching to direct reports and project team members
- Delegates effectively to provide developmental opportunities to team members
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Salary: Completive and excellent benefit package
Application closing date: 21/06/2019