Senior Manager - Telecommunications
Location: London, United Kingdom
Secondary Locations: Liverpool,United Kingdom;
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_043030-en Apply
Leading a team of 7 engineers, supporting over 250 sites and 25,000 users, you will be responsible for supporting all voice technology and project delivery across EMEA, including desk, softphone, mobile telephony and contact centres. You will be at the vanguard of continual improvement of the service delivered to the business, and enhancing the technical solutions offered. You will act as the link or conduit between the engineers and the business, driving improvements, leading engagement and service reviews with the business and being heavily involved in driving the team’s reporting and analysis capability in order to support decision-making at a strategic level.
- Leading or contributing to the technical delivery of projects, including design, configuration and installation of technical solutions that meet business expectations
- Creating and maintaining project-related documentation, ensuring that accurate information is always available to other colleagues
- Provide knowledge in project management and delivery, including tracking of projects with workflow and planning tools
- Provide mentoring, support and leadership to other teams and individuals within the organization
- 5 years’ experience of running a voice support or project team.
- 5 years’ experience in working for a large multinational, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Experience of supporting CUCM/CUC Version 10.X with full unified messaging, Session Manager Edition V 11.X, Cisco Unified Computing System (C-Class), Cisco Unified Border Element, knowledge of common voice protocols SIP Trunks (including interpreting log files)/E1/BRI/Analog connectivity, Cisco Business Edition 6KS and M, Cisco Unified Communications Manager/Unity Express.
- The following would be considered advantageous: Cisco Unified Call Centre Express versions 10.Xwith Scripting and CAD/FINESSE/IPPA, Cisco Packaged Contact Centre Enterprise 10.X with CRM and Finesse integration, Cisco Unified Intelligence Centre, Cisco integration with MSFT, Integration with Right Fax, Call Logging technologies - TIGER PRISM, Call recording technologies – NICE, ARC Operator Consoles
- A strong customer service focus
- Demonstrable communication and people skills, with an ability, capacity and skill to perceive, assess and manage the emotions of one's self, or others, and/or groups
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of IT staff as well as other departments on issues of varying complexity
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.