Talent Acquisition Consultant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: London, United Kingdom
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_050868-en Apply
There aren’t many positions where you have the opportunity to make a difference every day. In Talent Acquisition at Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) that’s exactly what we do.
In this role, you will be responsible for consulting and partnering with business leaders and human resources to implement processes and strategies for mid to senior level hiring. Managing circa 25 requisitions at any given time, you will use your knowledge and expertise to act as true advisor and consultant to the business areas you support. In this role, we will expect you to deliver a superior client and candidate experience, focussed on reducing time to hire, and increasing the quality and diversity of candidates represented to the business.
Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to use best-in-class systems and methodologies within a market-leading organisation that is passionate about investing in both its clients and employees, setting you up for success from day 1.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include
- Building strong relationships with key hiring managers at all levels within your assigned business units
- Manage a requisition load of 20-30 roles, taking full ownership and accountability for the end-to-end recruitment process
- Identify and utilises cost effective targeted sourcing strategies to effectively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensure a consistently positive and professional experience for each candidate by managing expectations from selection to offer acceptance
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders to provide status updates on recruitment activity and partner strategically on workforce planning
- Participate in Talent Acquisition projects as appropriate such as developing, creating, and updating interview guides, job descriptions, and sourcing techniques, and the implementation of new tools
- Maintains applicant tracking database integrity and follows talent acquisition policy and processes and all applicable laws
- Experience of working in a busy, fast-paced in-house recruitment role
- Proven experience in recruiting within Professional or Financial services in a highly matrixed organisation
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills, both written and oral
- The ability to balance the administrative processes with drive to advance the business through the sourcing of top talent in the industry
- Experience of Workday Recruiter would be advantageous but is not essential
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.