Human Resources (HR) Transformation Consultant
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_053823-en Apply
The market landscape is changing at an unprecedented pace. Customer and client expectations are constantly evolving. Companies are merging at historic rates.
Technology is developing faster than the market can keep up with. So what competitive advantage is left?
The answer: people. Your people are your only irreplaceable assets, the ones who will make the difference now and for years to come.
Mercer's Career business is actively searching for an experienced Human Resources (HR) Transformation Consultant.
The HR Transformation Consultant --
- Serves as lead talent consultant on medium- and large-clients and/or second on jumbo clients, including managing overall service delivery and solution design.
- Acts as the day-to-day lead for the client, ensuring project requirements, solutions and deliverables meet client expectations.
- Determines the full scope of services provided to the client and sets roles and responsibilities within the client team.
- Generates sales by expanding revenues from existing clients and by leading prospecting efforts with new clients.
- Acts as a mentor and coach by motivating staff to deliver a high standard of work.
- Delegates effectively to provide developmental opportunities to team members.
To be considered for this career opportunity, our ideal candidate will have these required core competencies:
- BA/BS degree in business, information systems, HR management or organizational psychology; Master's degree preferred;
- At least 5+ years' experience in HR strategy and redesign or HR management systems consulting;
- Ability to effectively and accurately manage multiple tasks and complex sales opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communications, and presentation skills;
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, developing productive working relationships with diverse groups of people;
- Broad management skills including team building and strategic and tactical management;
- Self-sufficient and generate and close leads independently;
- Strong working knowledge of the HR functions such as -- benefits, communications, payroll, compensation, recruitment, staffing, and training and development;
- Familiarity with the purpose, design and implementation of employee service centers, sourcing strategies and internal capability assessments to support the HR Transformation function;
- Experience and working knowledge of HR Management Systems (HRMS), including talent and rewards technology offerings. Familiarity with ERPs, HRIS and payroll solutions, Enterprise Compensation Solutions, Talent Management and Benefits Administration Solutions;
- Proven experience as a project manager, specifically in a consulting environment;
- Creative and proactive problem-solving skills; willingness to adapt to changing work and travel requirements.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.