Regional Sales Manager
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Secondary Locations: San Diego,California,United States;
Company: MarshJob ID R_026813-en Apply
Dovetail’s insurance product delivery services help carriers, managing general agencies and brokers across the United States bring new products and programs to market quickly. Dovetail is leveraging its unique, cloud-based solutions and changing the way the insurance industry does business.
Formed in 2006, Dovetail envisioned a faster way to process insurance transactions. With an experienced insurance operations team, Dovetail continues to deliver advanced, technology-based services and solutions with as much innovation as ever. Dovetail is based in Columbia, South Carolina and offers its services across all states in the US.
Dovetail is seeking a Regional Sales Manager
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Working in a team effort to prospect, acquire, onboard and expand profitable relationships with agencies in assigned territory
- Conducting assessments of targeted agency’s issues and needs using Marsh Consultative Sales skills Provide consistent and high-quality training to agency partners in assigned territory
- Understanding and effectively communicate carrier appetites and underwriting guidelines to agencies in assigned territory, and provides feedback from field to Dovetail and carriers
- Overseeing the creation and delivery of proposals to prospects
- Committing the time and resources required to build presence and credibility in assigned industry segments. Includes active participation in industry associations and centers of influence and engaging applicable Marsh industry group(s)
Requirements for this role include:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Risk Management or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales, marketing, customer service or insurance required
- Demonstrated experience in executing a sales strategy
- Experience in planning and executing marketing strategies and promotions
- Experience in the insurance or financial services industries would be an asset
Knowledge and skills include:
- Ability to work independently and within a dispersed team environment
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel
- Appropriate insurance license required within first 90 days of employment
- Travel up to 40%
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers