Senior Administrative Assistant
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_046396-en Apply
Eager to use your administrative experience in a new role? Looking for a global company that can provide stability? Then you will want to talk with us. Mercer is an industry leading company that has been established for over 70 years. Our Health Consulting Group is currently seeking a motivated and passionate Senior Administrative Assistant who has the capability to support up to 14 consultants in a team orientated environment. In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules (including travel) within an extremely fast pace environment
- Prepare, edit, and proofread department communications, PowerPoint presentations, and reports
- Partner with vendors and clients to ensure smooth workflow
- Process expenses and client invoicing
- Positively interact with Administrative Staff and participate in team meetings/projects
- Identify and take a pro-active approach to assigned tasks
- Experience in an administrative capacity at a large global firm preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; must be a self-starter, resourceful, and flexible
- Billing/Invoicing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.