Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_071320-en Apply
The Data Analyst is responsible for day to day compensation data analysis for Mercer’s survey clients. The incumbent supports with all activities related to survey participation, job matching/benchmarking (explain methodology and assist in matching some positions for the client as examples), data submission, accessing and interpreting our data, and working with colleagues on client participation needs. The Data Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity of data with a specific set of assigned clients as well as supporting the North American Career Products teams on client related activities such as webcast and results meetings.
- Survey data management – Receive direction on client specific needs and targets during the survey cycle. Complete verification and validation of compensation data, submissions, and data validation files. Analysts will receive updated client info from colleagues regarding compensation data; will assist with job matching and execute all data-related tasks.
- Analysis - provide advanced / proficient submission support and report on post-submission analysis. Create insightful analytical reports for presentation and communication of the data. Relay the analytics to both the Mercer colleagues and the clients when needed. Provide valued information based on analysis and create communications that provide the analysis to clients in terms they can understand and utilize.
- Increase the quality of client data submissions, and increase the clients’ understanding of Mercer survey processes and analysis.
- Preparation of client meeting materials assists in data review and analysis, and with custom surveys as needed.
- Client documentation and reporting tasks – Contribute to the participation process documentation. Raise process improvement ideas/innovation to management and support the team’s innovation initiatives.
- HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with data review and analysis
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Excel a must
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications (verbal and written)
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.