HR Shared Services Delivery Leader
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_046297-en Apply
As the Americas HR Shared Services (HRSS) you will oversee and manage the day to day activities of the HR operations teams. Your focus is on exemplary customer service to our colleagues. You’ll lead our 40 person HRSS team which is responsible for answering colleagues’ inquiries, managing payrolls and other HR processes and the migration of new operational work into the shared services.
In this role, you’ll also be responsible for organization design, hiring, managing and developing talent within the HRSS organization. You will also be managing staffing requirements, setting up and monitor KPIs and SLAs as well as working with other HR teams on root cause analysis and continuous improvements to meet expectations and set objectives.
If you’ve got a successful track record in managing HR operations including developing high performing teams in a dynamic fast paced organization, then submit your resume and let’s talk about your success in the following as qualifications for the position.
- Describe how you have successfully managed large and diverse operational teams and your approach to client service.
- Share your success how you partnered across the organization in identifying operational worked that could be moved into the HRSS or a third party providers.
- Describe how you’ve used tools and metrics to monitor and improve service quality
- Share how you’ve able to work with other regional HRSS leaders to ensure effective overall shared service delivery.
- Describe your experience with financial budgeting and variance reporting, tracking and accomplishing “savings” goals, managing client expectations, implementing business processes and policy changes/efficiencies, and adherence to compliance and regulatory changes in order to support the business, as well as manage projects, vendor management, the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) function.
- Share how you’ve been able to partner with senior HR executives when implementing a Global HR Service Delivery Model.
If you can confidently discuss these topics in depth, MMC might be the right place for you to leverage your people management and process improvement skills. Also, we’d consider providing relocation assistance to Louisville for the right match!
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's nearly 65,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annual revenue over $14 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk; reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients.
For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
#HRSharedServices #HRSS #HRSharedServiceCenter #Payroll #HRTransformation #HumanCapital #Workday #ChangeManagement #HRCallCenter #BenefitsCallCenter #CallCenter #PayrollStandardization #HRPayroll #HRStandards #PayrollStandard #ServiceDelivery #HRServiceDelivery #HROperations