Leave Management Analyst
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_047709-en Apply
Are you an established Human Resources Professional? Do you have Leave Management experience? Eager to grow your career with a global industry leading company? If so, you will want to talk with us. In this role, you are a case manager for a variety of employee leaves (FMLA, short/long term disability, military). The company will rely on you to provide answers and detailed information to employee and vendor inquires.
- Leave Management Case Management: Effectively manage end-to-end process of employee leaves.
- Transactional Input: Update and maintain the HR Systems of Record with all information pertaining to an employee’s leave.
- Communication: Provide timely, accurate and detailed leave of absence policy, job protection, and leave approval/denial communications to employees and their managers / HR business partners.
- Customer Service: Answer incoming calls and provide support by communicating in a clear, concise, and confident manner
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of HR or absence administration experience required
- Knowledge of STD, LTD, Federal and State FMLA, and Workers Compensation preferred
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- WorkDay experience a plus
- PHR or SHRM certification preferred
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.