Service Desk Analyst
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_047403-en Apply
We are seeking talented and motivated Service Desk Analysts to join our team. Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to work for a best-in-industry company while utilizing and enhancing your customer service and technical skills. You will be assigned as a first level support analyst. The successful candidate will support users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems. Through a shared vision and best practices, we provide efficient and sustainable solutions to meet internal customer business needs. Responsibilities:
- Provides Service Desk Support by supporting users in diagnosing, reporting and resolving or correcting hardware and software problems.
- Installs, maintains and troubleshoots hardware and software according to company standards
- Re-configures existing systems and/or performs system upgrades as required
- Logs all issues with appropriate documentation as requested by Level II and III support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience is desired
- Experience in a Service Desk / Call Center environment
- Experience providing Technical Troubleshooting to end-users
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must have a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and ability to work with all levels
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/.We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.