Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MarshJob ID R_060377-en Apply
Exciting new opportunity to join our Bid & Pursuit team due to growth! As a Bid Manager you will deliver bid and presentation management across a range of new business opportunities and critical account retention assignments. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth. You will be working with a motivated team of vibrant Business Development and Client Servicing Professionals who value and respect what a Bid Professional has to offer our business. You will have access to design experts and be an integral part of a supporting new business wins in Australia.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Project management of tender responses and other client/prospect pitch materials – developing and driving project timelines, coordinating internal/external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop unique, compelling client value propositions and proposal messaging
- Preparing competitive proposals and tender responses including researching, writing, compiling and editing content to ensure consistent messaging
- Supporting client presentations through development and production of on-message deliverables and supporting teams in preparation and rehearsals
- Assisting with the development of templates, improved systems and processes for measuring bid success
Minimum requirements for consideration:
- At least 3 years in a full-time Bid Management role
- Solid stakeholder management, strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Level-headed nature and organised under pressure
- Very strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Confident writer and editor
The ideal candidate will possess some of the following skills/experiences:
- Professional Services Firm experience (e.g. Accounting, Legal, Consulting)
- Shipley and/or APMA course work or accreditation
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. We team with clients to define, design and deliver innovative industry-specific solutions that help them protect their future and thrive.
Interested? Please apply online by clicking the link below or alternatively you can contact Harveen Bhinder Harveen.Bhinder@mmc.com or +61 3 9603 2179 for a confidential chat.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and