Rewards Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Secondary Locations: Sydney,New South Wales,Australia;
Company: Marsh & McLennan CompaniesJob ID R_044588-en Apply
An exciting 12-month maternity leave cover opportunity for an experienced and passionate compensation professional who will play a key role in one of MMC’s operating Companies, Mercer.
Reporting into the EuroPac Rewards Leader, this role will be part of an experienced international team of five that is collectively responsible for rewards across a region of 18 countries.
The key responsibility of this role as the Pacific Compensation Lead will be to manage the end to end reward portfolio, which includes annual as well as ad-hoc reward projects/processes. In addition, you will also:
- act as the face of all reward topics for HR Business Partners and provide pro-active guidance as well as consultation where relevant
- drive advanced analysis and reporting using large databases (such as Workday)
- conduct market pricing activities and compare pay to the market
- design pay structures from raw market data to refined implemented ranges
- manage employee group insurance and act as a point of contact for certain queries
To be the ideal candidate for this position, you will need to have:
- 5-7 years’ hands on experience working for / with large multi geography companies within Compensation and Rewards
- Exceptional analytical and numeracy skills and be comfortable crunching numbers
- Ability to partner with HR and business partners to achieve results for the business
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, as well as PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking to work in an international dynamic environment and develop best in class reward skills experiencing how reward connects with the wider people/business agenda.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.