Insurance Helpline Consultant
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MercerJob ID R_059656-en Apply
Insurance Helpline Consultant
- Amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level
- Brand new corporate office in the new Collins Square, only 3 mins from Southern Cross Station
- 35 hour working week and no weekend work!
About the role
As an Insurance Helpline Consultant, you will be providing superior professional front-line support in relation to superannuation insurance claims and underwriting queries. Queries will be received for our Mercer superannuation products, Mercer administered superannuation plans and Mercer administered insurance policies.
Benefits of working at Mercer
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organisation
- Great team environment with genuinely energetic and supportive colleagues
- 35 hour working week and no weekend work
- Amazing training and development program ; support to obtain RG146
- Fruit baskets twice a week, coffee, biscuits and great break out areas
As an Insurance Helpline Consultant some of the key responsibilities include:
- Providing front line support and assistance to customers with relation to their new and existing insurance claims and underwriting requests
- To build effective, strong and positive working relationships with internal stakeholders such as our Insurance Claims Case Managers.
- Contribute to identification of service enhancements and initiatives that improve member experiences, and deliver service efficiency or reduction in costs. Assist in the implementation of changes as agreed with business management.
This role will suit a customer service focused, energetic team player who enjoys a changing environment. You must also have a desire to continue developing your expertise and technical knowledge.
The ideal candidate will:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within an insurance claims or customer hardship environment
- Experience in a superannuation claims customer service role highly desirable.
- Exceptional computer literacy and learning ability
- Demonstrated attributes in listening, relationship building, problem solving, communication, resilience and team orientation
At Mercer, our award winning Superannuation Helpline Services team is the front line for member services. Our ethos is to create better lives for our customers every day. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees and our members. We pride ourselves on being professionals who are dedicated to adding value to every member and making sure that we take every caller through an exceptional member experience of #ADifferentKind. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today
How to Apply
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Mercer. Apply now, by sending your resume and cover letter to Kelly Gibbs by using the link below.
Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process. Once you have completed and returned the HireVue video interview a member of our Talent Acquisition team will make contact with you within two weeks. We hope you enjoy the process and look forward to viewing your interview very soon.
**Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record and background check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.