Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MercerJob ID R_045679-en Apply
- New Year, New Job Opportunity!!
- Create & effect change in this newly created role
- Make tomorrow, today by joining a growing, global Financial Services company
Due to an internal transfer a sensational opportunity for a Rectification Analyst has arisen to join the Administration Operations team in our Melbourne office. This Analyst is responsible for helping to strengthen the core of the Operations business by exploring the causes of incidents and systemic errors and then implementing processes or controls to ensure few overall incidents as well as actual remediation of errors on multiple Administration platforms.
About the Role
As a Rectification Analyst you will work with Governance Operations to ensure incidents are rectified within agreed timeframes in order to meet client expectations. You will also:
- Rectify errors and incidents based on a standard methodologies that are consistent with Mercer’s core values
- Identify the impact of errors and increase the scope of investigations and remediation
- Develop proactive strategies with the Team Leader to reduce E&O business wide
- Assist in the identification of the root causes of assigned incidents
- Reduce risk of repeat occurrences by recommending changes to standard processes to create best practice outcomes
- Work with the Technical COE to ensure that staff are trained to prevent repeated incidents
To be a positive force in this role you will need to be an enthusiastic, adaptable, self-motivated team player that thrives on challenges, able to work under pressure and have the nous to “think outside the box”. Guiding and supporting you will be experienced leaders who genuinely care about their team and quality outcomes for clients.
- Minimum 3+ years Superannuation experience
- Extensive Administration Operations knowledge and process improvement experience is required preferably in Financial Services
- Previous experience in process management along with some project management expertise
- Ability to show initiative and strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Adeptness to influence project outcomes to ensure efficient processes are maintained
- Capacity to drive change and influence different levels of management
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic and international organisation please direct applications to Simone Mancini using the link below. We look forward to your application letter and resume.
Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.