Senior Administration Team Leader
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MercerJob ID R_046892-en Apply
- Our new client CareSuper needs YOU!
- Lead a team of highly motivated, engaged Administrators
- Make tomorrow, today by joining a growing, global Financial Services company
A sensational opportunity has arisen for an experienced, passionate Senior Administration Team Leader to join the rapidly expanding Administration Operations Department in our Melbourne office. Mentoring and supporting a collaborative, specialised group of Administrators this Team Leader will oversee the day-to-day operations and have primary people management responsibilities.
About the Role
As a Senior Administration Team Leader you will provide people management, process improvement and technical solutions to your team. Other responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring daily workflow, capacity management and deployment of resources for the team
- Mentoring peers in process and technical issues as well as managing escalated issues
- Conducting team meetings to ensure KPIs are met, developing and training staff, and managing recruitment issues
- Overseeing any administrative interactions related to clients and internal teams
- Identifying client’s business needs and assisting with achieving their objectives by effectively communicating to internal stakeholders
- Suggesting process improvements to management for consideration
To be the effective people leader of this team you will need to be a motivated, engaging mentor that thrives on challenges, is able to work under pressure and wants to drive exceptional customer service standards. In turn you will be supported by experienced, supportive colleagues who genuinely care about their developing their people and strive to ensure our client’s needs are met.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Superannuation experience is essential
- RG 146 - Superannuation qualified is preferred
- Excellent understanding of Superannuation concepts and legislation
- Solid understanding of internal workflow and data management systems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage, support and motivate a team effectively
- Strong organisational skills and planning abilities to meet strict deadlines
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic and international organisation please direct applications to Simone Mancini using the link below. We look forward to your application letter and resume.
Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.