Superannuation Statement Coordinator
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MercerJob ID R_060010-en Apply
- Make tomorrow, today by joining our market leading, global Financial Services company, Mercer
What can we offer you?
Mercer has #ADifferentKind of perspective. With a presence in 180 cities across 43 countries, Mercer is one of the world's leading consultants for superannuation, investments and human resources. We help our clients challenge conventional thinking to create solutions that drive business results and make a difference in the lives of millions of people every day.
- 35 hour working week
- Leading training and development program
- Fruit baskets twice a week, coffee, biscuits and great break out areas
- Brand new corporate offices in Collins Square
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
- Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
- Genuine work life balance and flexible approach to work
The Statement Project Coordinator will be working within a client driven and focused environment, Project managing annual reviews and statements across multiple clients to ensure prompt delivery. The Project Coordinator will follow some project management principles and methodologies’, ensuring all work is completed in line with Mercer quality standards and service levels. The role requires strong communication skills and stakeholder management in order to achieve the best client outcomes. There is also potential for continuous improvement opportunities to be made in this role.
If you are client focused, have good stakeholder management, and are seeking a move into project management, then this is an excellent opportunity to join a premier organisation and grow your career.
- Prepare annual review project plans for multiple clients
- Project manage annual reviews end to end
- Establish relationships and manage stakeholders including clients and third party vendors
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders
- Ensure all compliance and quality standards are adhered to
- Contribute to team meetings and the overall team morale by maintaining professional and positive working relationships with work colleagues and adhering to Mercer policies and procedures including OH&S policies
To succeed in this role you will have a good understanding of superannuation, ability to work under pressure to meet business deadlines, attention to detail, excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks. Knowledge of applications (ideally MS Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook) is also required in this role.
Please apply using the link below, applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.