Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MercerJob ID R_038456-en Apply
- Are you an experienced Superannuation Advisor looking to join a close knit team, where your success is measured on the quality of your advice?
- Make tomorrow, today by joining our market leading, global Financial Services company, Mercer
- Due to significant business growth we are looking for multiple Superannuation Advisors to join our close knit and market-leading Financial Advice team.
What can we offer you?
Mercer has #ADifferentKind of perspective. With a presence in 180 cities across 43 countries, Mercer is one of the world’s leading firms for superannuation products. We help our clients challenge conventional thinking to create solutions that drive business results and make a difference in the lives of millions of people every day.
- 35 hour working week (9 – 5 or 9.30-5.30)
- Leading training and development program
- Fruit baskets twice a week, coffee, biscuits and great break out areas
- Brand new corporate offices in Collins Square
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organization
- Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
- Genuine work life balance, where you don’t take work home
- KPIs based on quality not quantity
We service 14,000 private clients and Mercer’s corporate, industry and public sector client base, as well as the Mercer Super Trust. As phone based Superannuation Adviser you will be responsible for providing financial advice to Mercer’s Super Trust and member clients by developing strategies and plans that meet specific needs and circumstances.
- Provides financial advice to Mercer Super Trust and standalone client members
- Tailoring and developing strategies that meet each client needs and circumstances.
- Nurturing client relationships by offering new and beneficial services
- Build and strengthen client relationships, engagement and increase retention
- Developing new business opportunities from existing client base, or through referrals, and referring to appropriate team
- Registered Financial Advisor, existing listing on ASIC register
- Hold an approved/relevant degree or Graduate Diploma (AQF8)
- Be team centric and member focused
- Have a genuine passion for progressing your career in Superannuation and Advice
- Demonstrated experience providing outstanding advice to members
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Please apply using the link below, applications will only be considered from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.