Superannuation Business Analyst
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MercerJob ID R_029310-en Apply
The Role: The Project Management Office (PMO) at Mercer is responsible for the implementation of in-house and revenue-generating projects. The role of all members of the Analyst Practice within the PMO is to be responsible for delivering successful project outcomes.
Key Responsibilities: As the Superannuation Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing planning activities to determine the best approach and techniques on the project
- Analyse requirements, solution analysis and estimate of effort for detailed quotes within the analysts expertise
- Prepare functional and technical specifications, including mapping for all registry and ancillary systems
- Manage the provision of information to establish the agreed data integration platform, liaising with the Data Analyst and external stakeholders where required
- Validation of system and application changes, including benefit replication and bulk reconciliation to enable signoff on benefits
About You: To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in System integration planning and monitoring particularly in the superannuation industry is essential
- Demonstrate an understanding of the organization’s nuances and how to get things done
- Superior verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels within the team
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic and international organization, we look forward to your application letter and resume. Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process. We hope you enjoy the process and look forward to viewing your interview very soon.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal & Bankruptcy check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex (including intersex), marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.