Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Company: MercerJob ID R_050849-en Apply
- Brand new corporate office in the new Collins Square, only 3 mins from Southern Cross Station
- 35 hour working week and no weekend work!
- Commencing 1st of April; Full Training provided
About the role
A great opportunity to join our 60,000 employees globally is available for an experienced Contact Centre Consultant within the Mercer Helpline team.
You will be providing members Information and general advice resolve inquiries in relation to the Mercer Super, Mercer Super Trust, corporate superannuation funds, public offer funds, on-line services, retail superannuation products, and New Zealand superannuation products.
Benefits of working at Mercer
- 35 hour working week
- No weekend work! Monday – Friday hours between 7am – 8pm
- Amazing training and development program ; support to obtain RG146
- Fruit baskets twice a week, coffee, biscuits and great break out areas
- Brand new corporate offices 3 minutes from Southern Cross station in the new Collins Square
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in our global organisation
- Great team environment with genuinely energetic and supportive colleagues
As a Superannuation Consultant in the Contact Centre some of the key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to delight each member
- Resolve inbound inquiries and provide general advice to members on superannuation products
- Build strong relationships of trust with members and internal colleagues
- Handling inbound calls, and updating relevant CRM systems
- Achieving Key Performance Indicators, with a focus on call quality
This role will suit a customer service focused, energetic team player who enjoys a changing environment. You must also have a desire to continue developing your expertise and technical knowledge.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrating a high level of customer service is a must
- Previous experience working in a high volume contract centre is beneficial
- A positive and professional attitude to work
- Superannuation or financial services exposure is highly advantageous
At Mercer, our award winning Superannuation Helpline Services team is the front line for member services. Our ethos is to create better lives for our customers every day. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees and our members. We pride ourselves on being professionals who are dedicated to adding value to every member and making sure that we take every caller through an exceptional member experience of #ADifferentKind. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organisation that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Mercer. Apply now, by sending your resume and cover letter to Kelly Gibbs by using the link below.
Please note should your resume be shortlisted, you will receive a link from HireVue to complete a digital video interview as part of the recruitment process. Once you have completed and returned the HireVue video interview a member of our Talent Acquisition team will make contact with you within two weeks. We hope you enjoy the process and look forward to viewing your interview very soon.
**Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record and background check prior to commencement of employment.
Mercer is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.