FS - Engagement Manager
Location: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_081023-en Apply
ENGAGEMENT MANAGERS are the on-scene leaders who run our projects day to day. You will lead the team through an efficient and effective problem-solving process from initial thought process through convergence on a solution. You will ensure that recommendations are correct, practical, sensible, relevant and cohesive. It’s a role that demands thought leadership at the strategic level – and command of all the technical and operational details of execution. You will need great communication skills and the ability to forge strong relationships.
YOUR ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE
Clients hire Oliver Wyman for specialized expertise, the ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or other similar organizations)
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in both formal and informal settings
- Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
- Willingness to travel
- Know how to take the initiative, seeking out opportunities to learn new skills and put the ones you’ve already got to good use.
- Are not just intelligent, but creative too: ready to come up with novel ideas to solve our clients’ biggest problems.
- Have an aptitude for analytical work, like sniffing out clues in massive data sets or hunting down the key issues in a hugely complex challenge.
- A willingness to work fluidly and respectfully with our incredibly talented team.