Oliver Wyman - IT Operations Data Analyst - Mexico City
Location: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_069176-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 5000+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
This role serves as a strategic partner to the global IT team. The successful applicant will need to perform their role and responsibilities with a high level of integrity, ethics and commitment to service excellence. You will perform data analytics on data from multiple sources and create insights between different departments, offices and regions. The Operations Data Analyst is a key member in developing new processes that are carried out globally across the firm.
**PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN ENGLISH**
- Assist in the collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business requirements and needs to the Corporate IT group for implementation.
- Working with the SRM group, assist with monthly metric tracking.
- Create and/or modify processes based on trends analysis from analytics.
- Create CA tickets for follow ups, remediation of issues, etc.
- Assist Operations team with various requests for data analysis/tracking
- Be proactive and engaged with the Leadership team in ensuring that ITS serves the needs of our clients
- Review data on a frequent basis to determine actionable tasks to correct any issues that are seen
- Constantly monitor and report on any service issues and risks to ITS Leadership
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Expert Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS SQL knowledge
- Python knowledge
- English proficiency REQUIRED.
Skills & Attributes:
- Respected as a technologist.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Influential in the organization and a team player.
- Highly supportive of the business and of its ideals and strategies.
- Results oriented.
- Keen attention to detail.