Recruiting Coordinator - Experienced Hire Recruiting
Location: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_048813-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4100+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to provide high-level administrative support to our North American experienced hire recruiting team. This team recruits all consulting staff in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Brazil. In this role you will support overall recruiting efforts from start to finish, including resume collection, interview scheduling and logistics, room booking, candidate travel (as needed), candidate expenses, and offer preparation.
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral member of the team, serving as a primary point of contact for candidates and helping us deliver an exceptional experience to candidates and hiring managers alike. You will liaise with recruiters, applicants, and business leaders in different cities, countries and time zones, making sure everyone is informed and on the same page.
This position requires an individual who has superior organizational and prioritization skills; understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times; has experience working in fast- paced environments and is able to consistently deliver in a high volume environment while remaining organized and calm under pressure.
**PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN ENGLISH**
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews and logistics, including office visits, phone screens, video conferences, and debrief meetings.
- Provide timely and professional communication to candidates and interviewers regarding interview scheduling, confirmations, and feedback.
- Assist in collecting and tracking interviewer feedback.
- Assist recruiters in generating and sending offer letters and managing the collection of new hire paperwork
- Develop strong relationships with all participants - candidates, recruiters, and interviewers
- Manage a high volume of candidates and scheduling activity
- Perform other recruitment duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years supporting a recruiting team or 1-3 years working as an Executive Assistant both in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience in management consultancy, financial services, and/or a similar professional services industry a plus
- Business fluency in English essential
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus
- Some knowledge of recruiting policies, procedures, and laws
Skills and Attributes:
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- Ability to manage a heavy calendar
- Ability to maintain an organized email inbox; both personal and team shared inbox
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong English language verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with shifting deadlines