Location: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_039543-en Apply
Oliver Wyman is a global leader in management consulting. With offices in 50+ cities across 26 countries, Oliver Wyman combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. Our 4100+ professionals help clients optimize their business, improve their operations and risk profile, and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman’s thought leadership is evident in our agenda-setting books, white papers, research reports, and articles in the business press. Our clients are the CEOs and executive teams of the top Global 1000 companies.
Visit our website for more details about Oliver Wyman: www.oliverwyman.com
Oliver Wyman is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to provide high-level administrative support to our Internal recruiting team. This team recruits all non-consulting staff in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Brazil. In this role you will support overall recruiting efforts from start to finish, including resume collection, interview scheduling and logistics, room booking, candidate travel (as needed), and offer preparation.
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral member of the team, serving as a primary point of contact for candidates and helping us deliver an exceptional experience to candidates and hiring managers alike. You will liaise with recruiters, hiring managers, applicants, and business leaders in different cities, countries and time zones, making sure everyone is informed and on the same page.
This position requires an individual who has superior organizational and prioritization skills; understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times; and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, environment while remaining calm under pressure.
*PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN ENGLISH*
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews and logistics, including office visits, phone screens, video conferences, and debrief meetings.
- Provide timely and professional communication to candidates regarding interview scheduling, confirmations, and feedback.
- Post and maintain job openings in our applicant tracking system and internal and external career sites.
- Assist in collecting and tracking interviewer feedback.
- Assist recruiters in generating and sending offer letters and managing the collection of new hire paperwork
- Develop strong relationships with all participants - candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers.
- Manage a high volume of candidates and scheduling activity
- Perform other recruitment duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years supporting a recruiting team or 1-3 years working as an Executive Assistant
- Experience in management consultancy, financial services, and/or a similar professional services industry a plus
- Business fluency in English essential
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with applicant tracking systems a plus
- Some knowledge of recruiting policies, procedures, and laws
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to manage a heavy calendar
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with shifting deadlines