Location: Milan, Milano, Italy
Company: MarshJob ID R_048449-en Apply
Marsh, one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies, is the world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to clients. It provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services.
We are looking for a Client Executive, who has gained an experience of at least 7 years in the Insurance Broking industry, to join our Risk Management Team in Milan.
The Team is responsible for Large Italian Clients, with an international expanded business. Clients in this business segment are domestic firms whose needs vary depending on industry, size, geography and the competitive environment in which they operate.
The successful candidate develops, grows, and maintains the relationship between the organization and clients. Growth of the portfolio is derived from new and expanded business in different industries.
The Client Executive role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the adherence to Marsh’s internal Professional Standards.
- Developing a solid understanding of a client’s business objectives and building a customized risk management program based on appetite for risk, exposures, industry trends, coverages and pricing strategies.
- Developing an understanding of Marsh’s unique product offerings and marketing Marsh’s services to existing and new clients.
- Addressing issues in a proactive manner while maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
- Keeping abreast of Industry developments and trends to provide clients with pro-active risk management consulting.
- Fostering insurer relationships for the benefit of clients and insurers alike.
- Working alongside colleagues and senior relationships officers to sustain and enhance existing and future client and insurer relationships.
- Master's Degree in Economics or similar;
- At least 7-years working experience in a Client-facing role, preferably in the Insurance Broking industry;
- Extensive knowledge of insurance company markets and conditions, binding authority, procedures and underwriting guidelines.
- Fluent Italian and English
- Demonstrates sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, team working, business acumen, strategic reasoning and a results focus.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.