Graduate Programme_Grow Our Own
Location: Milan, Milano, Italy
Company: MarshJob ID R_088975-en Apply
Marsh, one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies, is the world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to clients.
The Professional Graduate Programme is addressed at Graduates interested in starting a career in insurance brokerage and risk management consulting.
What can you expect?
- Embark on a journey of growth and acceleration that include technical training moments to be alternated with on-the-job training sessions, with the constant coaching of a Tutor, a Buddy and a Mentor;
- One-month induction training in Milan HQ where you will learn about Marsh's organisational structure and strategic vision, as well as meeting Senior leaders and their Teams;
- 3 Job rotations in different business units, for example Risk Consulting, Financial and Professional Risks, Employee Benefits, Facultative Reinsurance, Private Equity and M&A Insurance, or within various other Teams;
- Develop a career progression within Marsh, starting with initial 6-month internship, then you will have the chance to accelerate your career with an employment agreement.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make the difference developing your career in the world’s largest insurance broker;
- Attractive benefits coverage, outstanding learning programs, mentoring opportunities, working in an international organization with the best and brightest people and colleagues;
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match.
We will count on you to:
- Carry out quantitative analysis on client challenges, premiums and claims to clients;
- Prepare and take part in strategic meetings and with clients or carriers;
- Understand all the risks associated with a particular industry and then support Senior Colleagues to broker a deal;
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions which may include enhancement of risk management approaches, handling of complex claims and use of data-driven analysis to advise Clients on insurance strategy;
- Maintain relationships with clients and global insurance markets.
What you need to have:
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Management Engineering, Civil Engineering, Statistics and Mathematics, and Law, graduated within the last 12 months;
- Brilliant academic path;
- Fluent in Italian and English and preferably in a third language;
- Consolidated advanced skills in using the main IT tools
What makes you stand out:
- Strongly interested in the area of risk management and insurance brokerage;
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented;
- Great team player, relationship builder and excellent communicator.
After applying, the HR Team will review each submission against the criteria for the role. We’re looking for graduates who can adapt their learning style, are flexible, and can think broadly. To help us assess this, you’ll be asked to complete a 25-minutes game-based assessment.