Location: Milan, Milano, Italy
Secondary Locations: Rome,Roma,Italy;
Company: MarshJob ID R_083964-en Apply
Marsh, one of the four portfolios of Marsh & McLennan Companies, is the world leader in delivering risk and insurance services and solutions to clients. It provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services.
Marsh Risk Consulting team is seeking candidates for the following position based in Milan or Rome office: Junior Consultant
What can you expect?
You will be involved an opportunity to join our Team through a 6-months internship, taking part in a training path, working closely with Managing and Senior Consultants in the following activities: Strategic Risk Consulting; Enterprise Risk Management; Property Risk Consulting, Cyber Security & Business Continuity Management; Compliance Risk; Internal Auditing. You will work under close supervision to implement risk management solutions and you will provide support on a variety of national or international risk consulting projects, with a primary focus on the analysis of client risks and needs.
What is in it for you?
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work
- Structured career path that will support your growth as a professional and as a person
We will count on you to:
- Support team in delivering client solutions
- Build on technical skills by supporting Managing and Senior Consultants during project execution
- Realize documents presentations and other communications to facilitate client or internal meetings
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude
- Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of risk management methodologies and tools to enhance service delivery
What you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or Law discipline
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Extensive knowledge of Ms Office
- Availability to travel in Italy
What makes you stand out:
- International academic background
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills and the ability to think critically
- Team-working attitude
- Analytical and problem solving attitude
- Extracurricular activities will be considered a plus