Location: Milan, Milano, Italy
Secondary Locations: Padova,Padova,Italy;Brescia,Brescia,Italy;
Company: MarshJob ID R_097697-en Apply
Marsh, the world leader in delivering risk and insurance solutions to clients, is now looking for Graduates interested in starting a career in insurance brokerage and risk management consulting, to join our Graduate Programme.
What can you expect?
- A journey of growth and acceleration that include technical training moments to be alternated with on-the-job training sessions, with the constant coaching of a Tutor, a Buddy and a Mentor;
- An induction training where you will learn about Marsh's organizational structure and strategic vision, as well as meeting Senior leaders and their Teams;
- A Career progression within Marsh: starting with initial 6-month internship, you will have the chance to accelerate your career with an employment agreement.
- An Individual Development Plan based on your attitudes and nurtured by high-quality training, to lay the foundations for different career paths, for example:
- As a Junior Client Advisor, you will understand client risks and support Senior Colleagues in advising clients on insurance strategy solutions, ensuring customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently on broking plans and insurance product lines. You will prepare proposal components, including the analysis of: pricing, coverage terms and conditions, services, quote comparisons, financing and recommendations. You will build and maintain client and insurance market contact to execute effectively on client’s program and develop renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement, Advisory Leaders and Client Executives and execute in accordance with client instructions.
- As a Junior Placement Specialist, you will cultivate a thorough understanding of insurance markets, running analytics and evaluating insurance programs to better serve clients. You will assist Senior Colleagues during negotiations with insurance carriers to win new business and opportunities, by securing and comparing submissions, preparing proposal components, carrying out quantitative analysis on client challenges, premiums and claims to clients. You will collaborate with senior Colleagues to identify, evaluate and negotiate insurance carrier coverage policies to meet client needs.
- As a Junior Sales Professional, you will conduct market researches, build sales presentations and make cold calls, developing effective sales proposals for prospect accounts and also help with conducting thorough due diligence research, leveraging various resources to identify prospect accounts. You will participate and shadow Senior Colleagues in client and prospect meetings to gain insight on all general aspects of the sales process, building you own client portfolio. You will support in maintaining account relationships and work to ensure the business is viewed as a preferred vendor, focusing on the sales process from start to finish, ensuring service quality and general transactional satisfaction.
- As an Associate Risk Consultant, you will partner with Senior Consultants to manage a variety of risk consulting projects, to evaluate exposures and risk management program gaps and formulate strategies to address, to improve resiliency, reduce claims and minimize costs. You will conduct research and analysis plans, to support Senior Consultants in selecting appropriate paths and identifying key hypotheses. You will develop project presentations through data collection and extracting key insights, participating in internal and client meetings and supporting Senior Consultants in producing client deliverables.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make the difference developing your career in the world’s largest insurance broker with a strong brand and strong results to match;
- Attractive benefits coverage, outstanding learning programs, mentoring opportunities, internal job rotations, international environment.
What you need to have:
- Master’s Degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Risk Management, Management Engineering, Civil Engineering, Statistics and Mathematics, Law, graduated within the last 12 months and with a brilliant academic path;
- Fluent in English and preferably in a second language;
- Consolidated advanced skills in using the main IT tools
What makes you stand out:
- Strongly interested in the area of risk management and insurance brokerage;
- Noteworthy extracurricular activities and an international experience;
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented;
- Hands-on problem solving approach;
- Resilient and flexible mindset;
- Great team player, relationship builder and excellent communicator.
Let us know which of the 4 career paths suits your ambitions and why you would like to join our Graduate Programme, attaching a short cover letter and a CV, when submitting your application through our Website.
The HR Team will review each submission against the criteria for the role. We’re looking for graduates who can adapt their learning style, are flexible, and can think broadly. To help us assess this, we kindly ask you to complete a 25-minutes game-based assessment and to interact with us via OnDemand Video Interviews.