Quantitative Analyst - Milan
Location: Milan, Milano, Italy
Company: Oliver WymanJob ID R_062522-en Apply
We are looking for motivated and talented graduates from quantitative disciplines to join our Financial Services Quantitative Analytics (FSQA) team in Milan, to help us deliver high quality advanced quantitative and analytical solutions to our clients, working alongside Oliver Wyman’s consulting teams.
The ideal candidates will possess strong technical skills, capability to work in teams, delivery pieces of work efficiently and under high quality standards and an open and flexible mindset.
- Delivers customised analyses of data, advanced models and tools (also through the use of statistical techniques where required) for client project needs.
- Works with project teams and clients in order to identify needs and potential practical solutions, promptly escalating of issues or roadblocks when needed.
- Summarises the performed analyses and features of the developed solutions in client-ready documentation.
- Travels to client-site as required, based on project needs.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience in developing solutions for quantitative analyses using advanced analytics and data manipulation software in SAS (preferred), R, SQL, SPSS, Python.
- Previous experience in banking and financial institutions, with content in one or more of the following areas: credit risk measurement (e.g. Probability of Default, Loss Given Default, Exposure at Default), stress testing, financial modelling, RWA calculations, credit portfolio modelling.
- Demonstrated capabilities to:
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Be independent and work under limited supervision respecting defined timelines.
- Be able to find innovative, practical and flexible solutions to business issues.
- Present effectively results, potential issues and implications.
- Master of Science in quantitative subjects (e.g. engineering, statistics, mathematics, physics).
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written).
Why Join Us?
By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for high quality work and attractive career opportunities.
To learn more about Oliver Wyman please visit our website: www.oliverwyman.com
Please complete your application by sending your CV in English with your academic grades for both Master and Bachelor studies.
Applications without the CV attached won’t be considered.