Location: Milan, Milano, Italy
Company: MarshJob ID R_054966-en Apply
We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Specialist, with 2+ years of working experience in IT/business process automation projects to join our Operation & Technology Project Management Team in Milan.
The candidate must have strong software development aptitude and skills in collecting functional/technical requirements, analyzing business processes and procedures and configuring the technical solution using Blue Prism RPA technology.
The RPA specialist role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Support in defining RPA project plans;
- Detailed process analysis and mapping;
- Process improvement and reengineering
- Interaction with business stakeholders and SMEs;
- RPA solution design definition and implementation;
- Robot configuration and scripting (Blue Prism RPA technology);
- Quality assurance and test cases definition
- RPA governance;
- Collection, analysis and implementation of Change Requests.
Skills and experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronic Engineering, Management Engineering;
- Additional certifications (e.g. Agile, Scrum, ITIL, PMP) will be appreciated;
- At least 2-years of previous working experience in IT/process improvement projects;
- Knowledge of Intelligent Automation, RPA, Cognitive services as well as architectural styles and design patterns, data architectures;
- Good knowledge of Blue Prism technology will be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of complex architectures, platforms and products (web and application server, DBMS, APIs …) and infrastructures;
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall, DevOps methodologies;
- Experience in data modeling and database design;
- Excellent Problem Solving attitude;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.
Office Location: Milan Office