Finance Technician - Jelf
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_049402-en Apply
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join our busy Accounts operation in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for providing administrative support within the Insurance business, which will include Banking & Allocations of client monies, Reconciliation of Insurer Accounts, and Debt Management related activities.
Please note that this is a fixed term contract for 6 months to begin with.
- Receipting and allocation of payments and banking of cheques
- Generate payments in line with regulatory procedures
- Manage expectations to ensure outstanding debt is collected in line with agreed terms
- Insurer Reconciliations
- Effectively investigate queries with internal stakeholders to ensure a satisfactory conclusion
- Undertake all administrative functions associated with the role
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar administrative role within a Finance or Insurance Broker Accounting team would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage assertive conversations
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow defined processes
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong investigative skills
Jelf is a specialist broker providing Commercial/Corporate insurance to small, medium and large sized businesses, with insurance policies provided by some of the best known insurers around.
Jelf offers a competitive package, including pension scheme, life assurance, and holiday entitlement that will increase with service.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work towards their CII qualifications, which will be fully sponsored by Jelf.
Our standard working hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.