Finance Technician - Marsh Commercial
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Company: MarshJob ID R_084568-en Apply
Finance Technician – Marsh Commercial – Milton Keynes
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Technician in our office in Milton Keynes. We require the successful candidate to work in a busy team dealling mainly with Credit Control queries including payments, debt collection and general fiduciary management
- Manage clients expectations to ensure outstanding debt is collected in line with agreed terms
- Generate payments in line with regulatory procedures
- Receipting and allocation payments and banking of cheques
- Insurer Reconciliations
- Effectively investigate queries to ensure a satisfactory conclusion
- Undertake all admin functions associated with the role
Skills & Experience
- Good admin/fiduciary skills ideally within a previous credit control/payments function.
- Excellent communciation skills with the ability to mange assertive conversations
- Strong investigative skills and a high attention to detail
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with the time we take to fully understand and meet a client’s needs, is what sets us apart.
We're also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) – a global network of experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of our clients - whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that our clients have come to expect.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its affiliates aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital and civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs.