Private Client Sales Leader - MMA Blakestad - Minneapolis
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_048498-en Apply
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in Minneapolis, MN may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
Our talented colleagues work hard to make a difference in the moments that matter for our clients, communities and each other. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
Private Client Sales Leader - Blakestad
Lead teams, grow people, and make an impact. MMA continues to grow, and we are adding another leader to our Private Client team. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and colleagues at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
This full-time position will work within our Blakestad private client group as a Private Client Sales Leader. This individual will be responsible for the successful onboarding and development of new sales talent, as well as driving organic growth through new business development and retention by validated producers. A Sales Leader participates in the recruiting and selection process, works with new hires to establish and execute goals, and ensures execution of the Accelerate sales methodology by coaching team members through the sales process.
Success in this position requires excellent communication skills, solid customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, work independently, and a can-do attitude. Minnesota P&C and life/health producer’s license required.
Other qualifications are as follows:
- BA/BS in related field required.
- Experience selling within insurance or risk management industry preferred
- Fluent understanding of the application of insurance/risk management from buyer’s perspective preferred.
- Successful track record of on-boarding and managing a sales force, including new hires preferred.
- Ability to gain credibility within agency and earn followership of team.
- Ability to establish clear expectations and hold team accountable for results.
- Proficient in personal computing skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Office environment.
- Significant use of computer applications and ability to communicate with clients and peers.
- Travel may be required including an overnight stay.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Extended work hours required on occasion.
- Ability to meet tight time constraints.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) firmly believes it is the character and commitment of our people that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive.
If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering excellent service, we are interested in hearing from you.