Client Support Administrator - ENCON
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_038444-en Apply
In this newly created position you will report to the Group & Retiree Benefits Leader, responsible for supporting the business unit in its strategic and operational goals by managing, coordinating or supporting communication, training, reporting and information technology projects.
- Works with business to manage office mailing projects – creating timelines; identifying and obtaining necessary project resources and supplies; reporting on project status
- Coordinates client and advisor mailing projects internally and with external mailing house (renewal, tax receipt, overage dependent, per trip travel mailing, annual travel renewal mailing, distributor mailing).
- Maintains master documents for each mailing year over year.
- Responsible for document management and formatting of client policies or contracts, booklets and other printed and web- or system-based materials.
- Provides quarterly/monthly/weekly reports to various constituents as appropriate.
- Responsible for office supply and services ordering, purchasing and management and processing payment for such purchases through the company’s vendor management program (i-Procurement)
- Works with team on departmental projects, process improvement activities and departmental initiatives designed to achieve higher service levels and increased productivity.
- Requires a post secondary education with at least 3 years of progressive work experience, in an administrative or project delivery based environment.
- Exceptional computer skills including advance knowledge of MS Office Suite of products.
- A group insurance background would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to manage numerous projects and prioritize workload in a constantly changing environment.
- Able to work collaboratively with team members.
- Proven organizational and negotiation skills are a must.
- Must be self motivated and willing to work toward both personal and team targets.
A leading managing general underwriter in Canada, ENCON has a rich history in specialty insurance, starting in the 1960s when it launched professional liability insurance for architects and engineers. Since then, ENCON has continually expanded its unique range of products and risk management services. Its enhanced technology solutions are driven by innovation and a nimble, change-oriented business philosophy. ENCON also offers life and health insurance services to support brokers and clients across all industries. It is based in Ottawa, Ontario with offices in Mississauga, Ontario, and Edmonton, Alberta.