Retiree Benefits Relationship Manager - ENCON
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Company: MarshJob ID R_039933-en Apply
ENCON Group Inc. is one of Canada's leading insurance management companies which develops and administers insurance programs and distributes them through a network of licensed plan advisors to individuals, professionals, organizations and employers.
At ENCON, we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer a dynamic & challenging work environment, training and development opportunities, a competitive total rewards package and believe in work/life balance.
- Create marketing and telemarketing strategies to prospect for retiree distributors to successfully market the retiree programs.
- Market retiree products to potential and existing clients and distributors
- Call existing clients and distributors to create new sales and marketing opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and distributors.
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of our products, current industry trends and competition.
- Work with existing processes to improve sales and client retention.
- Report on retiree marketing and communication activity as required.
- Follow up on retiree inquiries.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Travel within the province of Ontario (approximately 2X per month) is required
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively function in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently
- Excellent marketing skills
- Exceptional customer service skills in order to build and maintain client relationships
- Service oriented professional with a positive attitude and a desire to succeed
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills, sound judgment, and high attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills for small or large groups
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Life license is an asset and will be required within the first 12 months of employment
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, ENCON will provide a reasonable accommodation to employees and prospective employees to the point of undue hardship upon request and as required in respect of the individual’s particular restrictions and limitations. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, feel free to contact Andrea.Herzich@mmc.com.