Senior Private Client Advisor
Location: Naples, Florida, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_026976-en Apply
- Book contains several complex clients with high activity and frequent contact.
- Exhibits some self-management of their book of business. Sheds transactional clients to create capacity for newly sourced clients.
- Provides proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating and evaluating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in person or over the phone
- Present clients with accurate market data from appropriate resources to advise and counsel on complex risks.
- Reviews client exposures, loss experience and current coverages and recommends appropriate products and services.
- Gathers information from client related to risk management needs and evaluate and propose a variety of solutions to manage client’s risk.
- Creates and presents renewal proposals to existing clients and conducts annual interactive Client Advisory reviews where appropriate.
- Understands, introduces and leverages the services of PCS Specialty Practices areas, as appropriate, including surplus lines placements as appropriate.
- Conducts most Client Advisory Reviews via phone however some may be conducted by face to face meetings. On the largest and most complex clients a manager or the National Client Executive will participate.
- Steps out of their own day to day responsibilities to assist the team with new Client Advisor on-boarding by working with them one on one on some of the standard day to day tasks
- Revenue generation primarily through cross selling existing clients; builds their book by successfully sourcing new clients from within existing client relationships. Minimum sourced new client count one per quarter.
- Responsible for new business development of assigned book of business through referrals and expanding existing client programs
- Accountable for client retention through delivery of exceptional client service
- Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for clients and prospects, while conforming with all laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry.
- Networks with clients, including other Marsh colleagues associated with the client, to solicit new client relationships.
- Escalates internal and external service concerns that other clients may also be experiencing to appropriate departments for action and prevention of further client impact.
- Implements and maintains a quality service plan ensuring the accuracy of binders, policies, and other relevant documents.
- Communicates client’s risk solution and binding instructions to carriers.
- Utilizes the Applied system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all pertinent account information.
- Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
- Manages client accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of premiums and payments to carriers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5+ years personal insurance background required with some client facing experience, some exposure to high-net worth clients and carriers preferred
- Able to independently quote most coverages for existing clients and has familiarity with excess & surplus placements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of cultivating opportunities from within their client’s centers of influence
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent technical and computer skills (MS Office etc)
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism
- Adheres to policies, practices & procedures
- Client service orientation with balance on managing expectations
- Holds appropriate P&C License. Professional designations a plus, e.g. CPCU, CIC, etc.
- Flexible to travel as client and company needs require