Employee Health & Benefits Account Manager - Marsh & McLennan Agency - New Berlin, WI
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_073220-en Apply
Why choose Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA)?
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you’ll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters.
Interested? Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) located in New Berlin, WI may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
As an EH&B Account Manager you will be responsible for the daily management of client accounts and coordinating the placement of their insurance coverage with carriers.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Service and develop accounts. Responsible for day-to-day service questions for an assigned book of accounts.
2. Work collaboratively with producer and client executive regarding client needs and to deliver exceptional service to the customer.
3. Actively and effectively manage annual enrollment periods and the implementation of plan changes and coverage transfer.
4. Provide employee communications to clients such as annual benefit enrollment guides, PowerPoint presentations, benefit summaries, and enrollment forms.
5. Secure and maintain current benefit plan summaries/documents, amendments, etc.
6. Document issues related to clients in document management system.
7. Assist with day-to-day service issues and concerns such as complex service issues, claims, billing, eligibility, enrollment, and coverage issues. Answer questions on plan interpretation and compliance.
8. Follow up with clients, and other team members assigned to the account, on action plans to ensure decisions are implemented, contracts prepared, and appropriate parties are notified.
9. Prepare renewal binders, proposals and spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
10. Responsible for updating the agency management system and customer files in the document management system according to agency procedure.
11. Perform other tasks or projects as needed/assigned.
Essential Job Requirements:
1. Minimum of 3 yrs. experience in the welfare benefit plan industry preferred -- working for an employer, insurer/administrator or broker.
2. Life & Health/Accident License.
3. Motivated, self-starter with the ability to take initiative, seek answers and share information.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy team while maintaining a positive attitude.
5. Knowledge of group insurance (medical, dental, vision, and disability products.)
6. Effective public speaking skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
7. Good organizational skills with ability to handle many tasks simultaneously.
8. Personal computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
9. Physical ability to conduct local travel.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) provides colleagues the freedom to make a career and difference. We encourage you to explore your curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams. More than just insurance brokers, we believe that a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep employees engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
You can apply your talent in bold ways that make a difference – at MMA. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.