Account Executive, Business Insurance (MMA-NE)
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: Marsh & McLennan AgencyJob ID R_064482-en Apply
You spend more time working than virtually anything else. Isn’t your time worth more than just a paycheck? If so, Marsh & McLennan Agency may be the place for you. As an MMA colleague, you’ll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining our industry leadership. Discover how much more is possible as you grow or advance your career.
The Account Executive is a client facing position that. Oversees a client service team and serve as the high level expert on the team assigned book of business. This position ensures that the MMA-NE Service and Operational standards and Value proposition are carried out in a consistent, meaningful, accountable and professional manner. This position interacts with clients, insurance markets, outside relationships, accounting, marketing, claims, loss control and management as part of servicing function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivering the MMA-NE Value Proposition with the goal of exceeding our Retention Goals, providing strategic support to our New Business efforts, and for the overall service level and operational standards for their team;
- Prepare, maintain and execute a Service Calendar in collaboration with client, team and producer;
- Fully utilize MMA-NE internal and external resources;
- Conduct regularly schedule internal team meetings;
- Client interface at pre-renewal/stewardship meeting, renewal proposal presentation, claim review and loss control meetings;
- Direct the coordination of loss control, risk management, and exposure analysis services;
- Coordinate and implement special claims handling procedures/prior claims services (if applicable);
- Responsible for coordinating Account Rounding and Cross-Sell opportunities;
- Develop and maintain key carrier relationships;
- Supervise and direct all ongoing client service functions;
- Fully utilize MMA-NE resources, MMC and MMA Benchmarking, Risk Mapping and other Data Analytics tools;
- Working as directed with outside vendor services;
- Other duties assigned;
- 8+ years of experience in insurance business as an account manager or account executive preferred
- Must possess Property/Casualty Agent’s/Broker’s license
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must possess strong technical and analytical skills.
- High School Diploma or preferably, college degree
- Advanced insurance designations applicable to the above duties strongly preferred as well as a willingness to pursue continuing education and professional development.
- Proficient in most areas of risk management techniques & insurance.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable insurance products/lines and risk management techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of how products are utilized and administered.
- Extensive knowledge of markets and marketing techniques.