Associate Client Advisor - Casualty
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_049823-en Apply
- Acts as lead advisory colleague on smaller, less complex books of business.
- Develops renewal/placement strategies in conjunction with the Placement, Advisory Leader and Client Executive and executes in accordance with client instructions.
- Analyzes quotes from carriers and provides analysis to more senior Advisory colleagues and/or clients to assist with developing solutions and renewals.
- Supports more senior Advisory colleagues to reach business goals and RFP’s through research and document preparation to support and assist the design, development, and marketing of new insurance and risk products.
- Manages follow-up on coverage changes with underwriters to ensure the coverage specifications are correct.
- Builds and maintains client and market contact at appropriate levels to execute effectively on client’s program.
- Contributes to the firm’s body of knowledge through active internal communication to keep abreast of changing risk and insurance market conditions.
- Contributes to client retention through effective risk solutions and excellence in service.
- 4+ years of Insurance Exp., 2+ Casualty preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong communication, both written & verbal
- Must have P&C license, or ability to obtain license
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.