Digital Product Management Leader
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_063016-en Apply
Mercer of Marsh & McLennan Companies is seeking a Digital Product Management Leader to deliver best-in-class experiences and services to our Mercer.com colleagues, clients, and communities. As a trusted Leader on our Digital team you will drive digital product vision, strategy, and execution, aligning business, marketing, sales, and communications objectives into a prioritized roadmap that delivers exceptional value to our end users.
In this role you are both a visionary and a tactical thinker, orchestrating complex meta themes via a mastery of all the necessary notes, timings, and instruments. You will have the opportunity of rolling up your sleeves with business stakeholders to put product users first. If you are passionate about competitive analysis, performance analytics, A/B testing methods and agile and collaborative at heart you are one step closer to attaining a long, successful career with Mercer. Read on to learn more and APPLY!
- Partnering with business leaders, clients, UX, design, and development teams to deliver superior experiences and journeys across our web and mobile properties world-wide
- Partnering with marketing and business colleagues to ensure journey pathways are mapped and tailored to targeted user personas
- Providing guidance on tailoring content to funnel stages and measures to drive overall conversion
- Defining product vision by producing clear product requirements and user stories, and by owning and prioritizing the product roadmap [GM1]
- Driving SEO performance, partnering with inbound content management team on training marketing colleagues, as well as relevant business and solution content owners, on SEO best practices
- Developing and continuously iterating upon an increasingly holistic and integrated digital-marketing approach (spanning web, social, app, paid search, organic search, internal & external communities, blogs, content, marketing-automation capabilities, etc.) to deliver integral, omnichannel marketing campaigns and vehicles
- Working with CMS development team to improve key technologies and processes, increasing operational simplicity, agility, and effectiveness
- Leveraging data, analytics, and KPIs to make data-driven decisions for our customers and stakeholders
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's digital products and services to those of our competitors
- Crafting business cases and justifications for strategic and tactical funding
- Integrating personalization and marketing-automation capabilities within our web and mobile products
- Conducting A/B and multivariate user testing for iterative development and enhancements
To be considered for this career opportunity, we require the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum completed education level of Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of digital web/mobile/video product management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Proven ability to successfully lead and influence a cross-functional team, including matrixed stakeholders, designers, and developers
- In-depth understanding of responsive design and usability concerns across web, mobile, and app platforms
- Expertise in leveraging a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy, prioritization, and development
- E-commerce experience required
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.