Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_065721-en Apply
Finance Manager - Mercer
Mercer is the industry leader in helping companies create dynamic solutions that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team. If you have experience using data to create trend analysis to business strategies, then we want to speak with you!
As the Finance Manager, you will be part of the US & Canada Regional FP&A team responsible for overseeing forecasting ,budgeting, client profitability, and analytics into revenue and expense metrics. The role will be supporting all Mercer lines of business in Canada with collaboration both within the FP&A team as well partnering with the business leaders.
This position will be based in our 1166 6th Avenue location in New York. We may also consider Toronto as well.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Manage financial planning and analysis to contribute to short and long-term financial goals, business operations, and decisions.
- Lead financial systems initiatives and maintenance, including prioritization and tracking of proposed enhancements to systems utilized for reporting and analytics.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations to advise management across the market on financial analysis, results, and recommendations.
- Implement financial processes and systems to maximize the quality of financial reporting, analysis, budgeting, and forecasting. Ensure they are conducted accurately and are compliant with regulations, laws and standards.
- Consult with leadership across the market on financial issues to functional or operational management and make recommendations to facilitate business and operational Decision-making.
- Manage support and professional staff on operation finance activities for programs, pricing, sales and special projects. Lead large-scale projects.
- Build analytical models to perform difficult financial analyses.
- Oversee the budget and financial operations at a complex function or large scale business level.
- Collaborate across multiple functions and businesses at a cross functional level, to resolve complex issues and provide strategic direction.
The right person has at least 3-5 years of experience. Being able to do centralized reporting, forecasting and understanding P&L/expense and revenue will be paramount to this role.
From a technology perspective, you should have experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Hyperion Essbase
If this sounds like you, and you want to bring your experience to the next level with Mercer, apply today!
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.