Financial Services and Human Capital (HR) Strategy Project Manager
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_053922-en Apply
The Financial Services Program Manager will work closely with the Financial Services Industry Leaders, the Financial Services Industry community, the Multinational Client Group (MCG) Leaders, Client Managers and teams to drive the execution of thought leadership, client engagement, sales campaigns and market events. S/he will act as the primary point of contact on the Financial Services Industry initiatives globally and will be involved from strategy through execution of these initiatives, with guidance from the Financial Services Leaders. The purpose of the Financial Services Industry teams (Banking, Asset Management, Insurance) is to elevate Mercer’s brand in the industry, demonstrate industry expertise, identify Mercer solutions for unique industry challenges, and to drive Financial Services Industry revenue growth.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Thought Leadership and Industry Brand Development
- Execute the Global Go to Market Strategy for the Financial Services Industry teams to support revenue growth
- Participate in the development of Financial Services Industry-specific research and frameworks to engage and advise clients on their business challenges and help identify the right Mercer capabilities to address those challenges
- Work with the marketing team to plan and execute marketing events for the Financial Services Industry (e.g., roundtables, webinars, conferences)
Client Strategy and Business Development
- Participate in strategic planning meetings to share recent industry trends and the latest Financial Services Industry research
- In partnership with experts across lines of business (Health, Wealth and Career), create go-to-market campaigns to showcase solutions that address client needs
- Provide industry expertise and materials to Client Managers to support business development and RFP responses
- Develop industry-related analyses focused on industry trends, companies, markets, and solutions/products.
Financial Services Industry Stakeholder & Community Engagement
- Support key global markets through direct engagement and partnership with office leaders and growth leadership teams
- Develop communication strategy for community stakeholders, and drive engagement with other industry verticals to maximize the leverage of research and materials across Mercer and MMC
- Coordinate quarterly global Financial Services Industry Community calls and develop content and engagement strategies for the Community
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 - 10+ years of experience in consulting (financial services or human capital-related)
- Superior project and stakeholder management and communication skills
- Versatility and influencing skills
- Project management and attention to detail
- Financial Services Industry (banking, asset management, insurance) experience desirable
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC). Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.