HR Business Partner
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_051107-en Apply
Our HR Business Partners are the strategic partner and principal advisor to the leadership of our businesses for all human capital matters. As the HRBP, you'll partner with business leaders to help leverage talent to grow the business. You'll be the single point of contact on employee relations questions, support the talent management agenda, drive the performance management process, develop retention avenues, advise on talent acquisition as well as reward and recognition matters.
As an HRBP, your ability to build relationships with the business leaders and their 600 employees in our highly matrix driven organization will be the hallmark of the position. You will report to the SVP & Senior HR Business Partner to two key businesses at Marsh. If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of a company's most important assets, their people, submit your resume and let’s talk about your success in the following as qualifications for the position.
- Share your success for delivering a program of human capital interventions supporting both the business plan and any higher level HR strategy.
- Detail how you’ve been able to support human capital change initiatives either stand-alone or as part of a broader program as required; lead smaller change activities for specific client groups.
- Describe how you’ve executed actions resulting from organization re-design in anticipation of evolution in the business as a result of changing client expectations and requirements.
- Discuss how you’ve been able to operationalize reward strategy for client businesses ensuring clear linkages between reward and recognition and performance, contribution and long term potential.
- Share your experience with supporting the business on all talent management programs including executive and leadership development, performance management, succession planning, coaching, training, career development and diversity and inclusion initiatives. - Detail how you’ve advised clients about the importance of colleague engagement and drive actions to improve this in collaboration with the business.
- Describe how you’ve successfully partnered with the Employee Relations team to manage all individual and collective employee relations issues to a successful conclusion with minimal operational, reputational or financial risk.
- Discuss how you’ve been able to leverage data trends to make recommendations for critical business decisions.
If you can confidently discuss these topics in depth, Marsh might be the right place for you to leverage your experience and capabilities. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in HR supporting senior to mid-level clients for practical HR solutions to critical business issues.
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: healthand welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.