Merger & Acquisitions HR Consultant
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Secondary Locations: New York,New York,United States;
Company: MercerJob ID R_042139-en Apply
Mergers & Acquisitions are critical to the global markets and they come in all size. The block buster deal that is splashed across the news wire to the 20 person start up that just merged and doubled in size. In your role as a Project Manager for the Mergers & Acquisition group you will be there from the start helping to support our Consultants.
Working with our world class consultants and our client’s Executive teams you will help be a part of the due diligence process. You will leverage your outstanding project management skills to help drive post-merger strategies in health, wealth and careers all with the aim to build the company’s most important asset, their people.
If you are ready to be challenged intellectually, be pushed to lead and make the call on life altering scenarios, all under the pressures of M&A deadlines read on and be prepared to discuss the following:
- Share how you have interacted with Financial and HR executives, C-Suite members (i.e. CEO, COO, CFO) in project managing the design and implementation of best practices:
- Organizational design / cost synergy modeling and execution.
- Leadership assessment and team development
- Cultural alignment and roadmap development
- Addressing retention and flight risks of top talent
- Compensation and total rewards strategies
- Benefits design in health and wealth
- Be prepared to talk about how you have led smaller client facing projects.
- Highlight your relationship building skills in a highly complex matrix driven environment
- Share how you build relationships and marshal the right resources to help you achieve the goals at hand.
- Detail examples of how you build project plans under tight deadlines
If you can discuss these topics in-depth submit your resume and let’s talk.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.