Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_048131-en Apply
Eager to grow your career with an industry leading, global company? Do you have experience in an analyst role and interested in the Mobility field? Then you will want to talk to us. Mercer is currently seeking a Mobility Analyst to join their Career Business team. In this role, you are responsible for delivering qualitative and timely service and support to consultants and clients in the region by:
- Preparing financial and compensation data analyses for consultants to deliver to clients.
- Developing exhibits based on collected and calculated data.
- Perform data analysis using advanced dynamic Excel modelling.
- Understanding project components and processes to make sure analyses are correct.
- Prepare client meeting materials, participate in meetings with clients, including fact-finding interviews and presentations.
- Work closely with project managers and senior consultants on the project to determine the exhibits to be included in the final client presentations which typically involve a high level of customization.
- With direction from senior consultants or project managers, analyzes clients’ mobility program and compensation data vs. market utilizing excel modeling and critical thinking skills.
- Applies computer and research skills to understand financial performance, talent management trends, and pay practices and policies for a particular client and within the broader marketplace.
- Uses Mercer's proprietary tools and public filings to gather pay practices and policies and uses Research Insight and public filings to gather financial data.
- May also research other sources to solicit industry knowledge, company news, competitor reports on industry trends, etc.
- Manage projects and deliverables for client service team under moderate supervision.
- Act as a liaison between Mercer's project team and the client secondary contact, serves as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management (includes project management).
- Manage the mobility membership pre-invoice process by liaising with clients, consultants, internal Mercer accounting (includes project management)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, human resources, mathematics, or a related field
- 1 – 3 years of applicable experience
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer. Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.