Risk Economics Intern
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MarshJob ID R_047300-en Apply
Looking for a summer internship that will challenge you while gaining real world experience? Marsh Risk Economics has an exciting summer internship opportunity that you may be interested in!
Take a look at some of the responsibilities below and apply if you think you would be a great fit!
- Assists in the development of new, market-leading analytics-based tools to assess risk under direct supervision
- Performs basic quantitative modeling and statistical analysis in order to assess risk and viability of risk mitigation solutions
- Provides research support to identify recommendations that minimize the cost of risk
- Assists in matching analytical services to client's financial needs to forecast risk, losses, and financial impact
- Applies basic understanding of product and risk assessment and possible outcomes by scenario testing - Supports team members in designing analytical models and processes to help internal and external clients quantify and mitigate risks
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.