Senior DC Retirement Consultant
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_030735-en Apply
Collaborative, experienced Defined Contributions (DC) executive opportunity…Partner with our Investments team to tell the story that differentiates Mercer as a Senior Defined Contribution Consultant. Sell and deliver customized retirement consulting services to both new and existing clients (large or jumbo) with an emphasis on implementation of non-standard and/or complex solutions for multiple lines of business.
- Lead sales by driving new business proposals and extending the range of services provided to Wealth and other lines of business’ clients as appropriate; emphasis on new ongoing relationships
- Assist with the expansion of existing clients by incorporating intellectual capital generated within the business and partnering with other lines of business; routinely sell total retirement plan management (specialty groups, outsourcing, investments) assignments with clients
- Help guide and direct long-term business strategy, direction and focus, engaging staff to deliver results serving as lead consultant on large or jumbo clients
- Routinely use Mercer intellectual capital and participates in development of intellectual capital for the US.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in benefits consulting with proven ability to sell and deliver retirement consulting services to senior business leaders
- Experience in leading large teams
- Proven skills in leading large complex projects and managing client expectations
- Proven sales results
- Proven financial project management
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.