Sr Financial Analyst
Location: New York, New York, United States
Company: MercerJob ID R_051639-en Apply
Senior Financial Analyst - Mercer
Mercer is the industry leader in helping companies create dynamic solutions that make a difference in the moments that matter. We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. If you have experience using data to create trend analysis to business strategies, then we want to speak with you!
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be part of the Corporate FP&A team responsible for client profitability, cost allocation methodologies and applications, client profitability reporting, metrics and analytics. You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Conducts trend analyses using the data from the company, industry and clients to inform senior leadership on yearly trends on sales revenue, profitability and related drivers
- Interacts with senior leadership on pipeline trends with a view to develop and maintain a robust revenue forecast
- Adapts existing dashboards and prototype new dashboards, metrics and reports related to sales, revenue and profitability.
- Ability to present findings to senior leadership
- Support campaigns to increase sales based on client survey data, and tracks the progress of the campaigns
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to build governance and collect information on trend analysis to support the sales forecasting process
- Guides and mentors lower level professional staff to support the sales operations of the company
The right person has at least 4-6 years of experience. Being able to do solid P&L analysis, trend analysis and understand how to use data to influence business decisions will be paramount to this role.
If this sounds like you, and you want to bring your experience to the next level with Mercer, apply today!
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh, which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter, which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman, which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.